Website Search Engine Optimization
Optimizing your website for the search engines is a detail you don't want to overlook if you want your website to be shown prominently where potential customers are looking for you... on the first page of the natural search listings!
- Are you aware that: #1 position receives nearly 35% of all the clicks
- #2 position takes in approximately 25% of all clicks
- Listings in #3 to #10 positions only get under 3%
Natural search engine listings are deemed to be suggestions which are "relevant and quality" and therefore receive 5-to-6 times more visitors than paid-to-click advertising.
Clients who use "search engine optimization" wisely will see that it provides long-term benefits which include more traffic, more leads and more sales!
What Is "Search Engine Optimization”?
Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, prefer to list website pages that are:
- The most relevant
- The most authority
- The most trusted
Google has stated that it utilizes close to 300 unique rules in its search algorithms to establish what it is relevant to and where they should rank your website page.
Why is search engine optimization (SEO) is important?
- 85% of college-educated and above average income adults use search engines to search for information and discover new websites as their major tool.
- 55% of online sales originate from search engines. They are the premier source for internet sales. So, search engine optimization really is not an option it is absolutely at the top of your list to do when you have a website. It is also extremely beneficial and cost-effective. Our search engine optimization services are designed to address as many of these criteria as possible.
What Can I Expect Your SEO Service to Do?
In order for your website to operate effectively for the search engines, your website needs a lo t more than a pleasing design. Below is a short list of the things we analyze during our search engine optimization process.
- Is your website designed properly?
- Are you targeting the proper keywords?
- Does your content support your keyword phrases?
- Do your website pages have unique Titles and Meta data?
- Does your site have duplicate content?
- Are your image files too big?
- Do your web pages load quickly?
- Is your navigation set up properly?
- Do you have a sitemap?
- Does your site include a Google xml sitemap?
- Are there any broken links?
- Is your internal link structure set up properly?
- Do you have good quality in-bound links to your website?
- Do you have local search targeting?
Search Engine Optimization Services are tailored to provide clients with:
- First page search engine rankings.
- Increased brand recognition and visibility.
- Targeted traffic.
- Long-term competitive positions.
- Increased sales.
You will come to realize the importance oflong-term success in search engine rankings with:
Content - Enhance your site's content for the typical target audience and search engine spiders
Trust - Raise your website's trust in the search engines with link building. We create a long lasting plan for link building and website optimization. Our service has a great history of moving website rankings upwards in a natural manner. The link building method is performed using multiple variations of your keywords, which gives your website the optimal balance and normal appearance of inbound links. Additionally, the search engines see it as link popularity.
Our Search Engine Optimization Services are designed o increase traffic, leads and sales so your business can easily be found at the top of natural (also called "organic”) search engine listing results on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Millions of people engage in targeted searches everyday in many areas. Keep in mind that 80% of all clicks originating from an online search are allocated to the natural search listings, the other 1/5th of clicks are applied to pay-per-click ads. In any campaign to attract visitors, search engine optimization services are becoming more and more vital.
Being optimized for natural keyword searches is very important to producing:
- Traffic from visitors who are genuinely interested the service or product you offer.
- Improved visibility for long-term rankings.
- Better website conversions.
Since 2001, Core Leap has offered companies a broad spectrum of industries including real estate, plastic surgery, medical, education, lawyer, mortgage, weight loss and others.